>>> Please view me at 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Press F11 for full screen view.<<<
English railway & steam locomotive photographs. The Weston Collection spans the years from circa 1902 to 1979. Coverage is centred on the midland counties of England, with many sorties to the South Coast, to Yorkshire and occasionally beyond. A range of numbered, Limited Edition display photographs are available, representing all five regions of the railway network in England. These make ideal presents for either the discerning collector or the railway enthusiast. Each Edition is limited to just 500 photographs, each photograph measuring 16" x 12" (40cm x 30cm) nominal size.
With over 600 negatives available, the Limited Editions range from
The Weston Collection will continue to expand for many years to come.
Low numbered (double digit) sets of the original 9 editions are currently still available.
• Heysham Harbour (circa 1903)
• Bournemouth and Poole area from 1948 to 1952
• Woodhead and Dunford Bridge featuring the original twin tunnels
• the Settle to Carlisle route across the whole time span of the collection
• Rugby area in the late 1940's and early 1950's (London Midland and Great Central / LNER)